Prisma is a Schneider Electric type-tested kit solution for distribution boards in the tertiary buildings market and specifically for:
- data centers
- logistic centers
- shopping centers
- office buildings
EUROSIC is a prefered partner of Schneider Electric for the manufacturing of LV distribution boards up to 4000A, from Prisma kits.
Some of the strong points of the Prisma offer are:
- The switching devices and Prisma elements (enclosure, busbars, installation parts and prefabricated connections) are perfectly designed in order to work together.
- All the switchboard configurations have been tested according to IEC 61439-1&2 in the most adverse conditions.
- EUROSIC uses only the type-tested configurations and all the standard elements in order to give full satisfaction to the customer in terms of dependability and safety for people and the installation.
- All devices are installed behind protective front plates, giving access only to the operating handles.
- The safety level could be increased by the use of additional internal partitions and barriers to create Form 2, 3, or 4 of separation (protection against direct contact with live parts).
- With Prisma switchboards we provide the right solution in terms of technical requirements and price.
- The switchboard is easily upgreadable, without loss of the original performance level.
- All new cubicle fits in the existing installations; retrofit solutions are available at minimum costs.
- Maitenance operations – carried with the switchboard de-energized – are fast and straight-forward due to the direct access to any device.
- The metal structure consists of one or more frameworks combined side-by-side or back-to-back, with a complete selection of panels and doors, to form the most appropriate arrangement.
- The distribution busbars are made with LinergyTM copper or aluminium profiles, maybe the most advanced distribution system on the market, which is safe, flexible, fast connecting and very efficient.
- The functional units ensure full consistency between the devices and the mechanical installation parts. All units include mounting plates, front plates, connections and barriers, specifically designed and tested for Schneider Electric devices.
- The functional units are modular and rationally arranged. The modular space is calculated to be effective for heat disipation and cable connection size.
- The cable compartment is generously sized and equipped with everything required for the site installation.
- The whole switchboard assembly offers a modern pleasant image, consistent with the contemporary architectural character of the 21st century construction style.
To find more information about the Prisma switchboards, please contact our technical compartment.