Being developed in Denmark, the Cubic Modular System was integrated in our offer since 2015. The modular construction – each element consists of an integer number of modules in every direction (1 module = 192 mm), ensures maximum flexibility for a wide range of applications.
With Cubic Modular System EUROSIC can easily configure Power Distribution Boards up to 8750A, Motor Control Centers for motor control up to 630A per unit (Multi-Drawer), Marine panels, various Distribution boards, fixed or draw-out type, Control panels and special applications, depending on the request.
The system can be adapted to any specific design or site conditions. The choice of electrical components (switching devices) is very generous and suited to the client’s preferences. Our main choices are:
- Schneider Electric
- your preferred brand
Please find below some arguments to choose the Cubic Modular System:
- fully type-tested system according to IEC 61439-1 / 2
- robust frames and enclosures fitted to any rough industrial environment
- enclosure’s ingress protection up to IP54
- type-tested busbar systems according to IEC 61439 for currents up to 8750A and short-term withstand up to 120kA / 1s. All busbar systems are designed as maintenance free according to DIN 43671.
- all types of separations up to FORM 4 (IEC 61439-1)
- inserts for fixed installation for all type of switching device available on the market, connected by Cu-flex patented flexible copper links
- advanced Multi-Drawer solution ensuring maximum power availability for every process
- plug-in solution offered as an economic compromise between fixed and draw-out
- earthquake test carried out with bi-axial multi-frequency movements
- inherent arc protected (type B) according to IEC 61641 and AS 3439.1
- surface treatment tested for tropical conditions
EUROSIC is well prepared to design and manufacture Cubic switchboards for a wide range of applications:
- large public buildings
- infrastructure projects
- oil & gas in-land or off-shore
- marine vessels
- cement plants
- power plants
- data centers
For more information and specific request, please contact our technical department.