The MCC switchboards manufactured by EUROSIC respond to any specific market, having solutions adapted to any site conditions and project requirements.
All the manufactured assemblies are type-tested to IEC 61439 family of standards, combining continuity of supply with long and reliable service, in a compact and economic form.
We provide all types of motor control and protection:
- conventional starters (direct-on-line, reversing, star-delta, etc) up to 250kW
- intelligent motor starters
- variable speed drives
These types of motor starters can be encapsulated in different forms:
- fixed design (no range limit)
- plug-in up to 250kW
- withdrawable up to 250kW
A MCC switchboard may also include feeders for no-motor loads, generally up to 630A.
Our MCC switchboard offer is composed by the following solutions:
- Okken MCC, classic or intelligent, with fixed, draw-out, or withdrawable functional units. All switching devices are Schneider Electric make.
- Cubic modular system, Multi Drawer design, or plug-in. Switching devices from all the major manufacturers on the market are compatible.
- Ri4Power – fixed design, form 4.
- Prisma (deco) with plug-in units for motors up to 37kW.