In conformity to the disposals of the Rule of European Union 679 dated 27th April 2016 on protection of individuals related to personal data processing and free circulation, EUROSIC is processing personal data, based on the principles mentioned further on, in legitimate scopes. The processing of personal data is performed by mixed (manual and automat) means, according to the legal requisites and under conditions of security, confidentiality and observance of the rights of target persons.
1. PRINCIPLES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- Legality: Upon processing personal data, the personal data of employees, clients, partners and suppliers are processed in good-faith and is done in terms and in conformity to the legal disposals;
- Well-determined scope: Any personal data processing is done in well-determined, explicit and legitimate, proper, pertinent and non-excessive scopes, referring to the scope for which it has been collected and subsequently processed;
- Confidentiality: The individuals processing, on behalf of EUROSIC personal data have been included in the employment contract and job description a confidentiality clause;
- Consent of target person: Any personal data processing, except for processing data from the categories mentioned by Law no. 679/2016 and other data stipulated by normative acts, is made with the consent of target person;
- Information: The person is informed by the institution processing the personal data of target person;
- Storage: The personal data is not stored for a period longer than necessary for the achievement of the scopes for which it has been collected.
- Protection of target persons: The target persons have right of access to the data processed, of amendment, of opposition and of not being subject to an individual decision, as well as the right to turn to the National Authority of Supervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP) or to court for the protection of any rights stipulated by law, which have been breached;
- Security: The technical and organisational measures of personal data security are set forth for protection of personal data against accidental or illegal destruction, loss, amendment, unauthorised reveal or access. The possibility to amend the data accessed is protected by firewall as well as by antivirus solutions permanently updated.
2. RIGHTS OF TARGET PERSON
- The right to obtain from EUROSIC, on demand and for free, the confirmation of the fact that the data concerning it is or not processed by EUROSIC;
- The right to obtain from EUROSIC, on demand and for free, the amendment or updating, mainly of incomplete or inaccurate data, against supporting documentation;
- The right to obtain from EUROSIC, on demand and for free, turning into anonym data the data processed with the breach of law no. 679/2016;
- The right to obtain from EUROSIC, on demand and for free, the notification of third parties whose data has been revealed any operation undertaken, if such notice does not prove to be impossible and does not entail a disproportionate effort opposite to the legitimate interest which may be harmed;
- The right to oppose, on any moment, based on grounded and legitimate reasons, that the data targeting it is subject to processing, except for cases of contrary legal disposals; in case of justified opposition, the processing can no longer target such data;
- Right of portability of data to another operator
- The right to turn to court to protect any rights secured by this law, which have been breached.
- Also, in order to complain about the breach of the rights stipulated by law no. 679/2016 the target person may turn to the National Authority of Supervision of Personal Data Processing and/or to court.
3. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
By this policy, EUROSIC certifies that it meets the security requisites related to personal data. EUROSIC is using methods and technologies of security, with policies applied to employees and work procedures, including of control and audit, in order to protect the personal data collected according to legal disposals in force.
According to the requisites of law no. 679/2016 on protection of individuals related to personal data processing and free circulation, EUROSIC has the obligation to manage under safety conditions and only for the scopes stated, your personal data supplied to us about yourself, a family member or another individual. Any person is entitled to refuse to submit data, which entails the suspension of services offered by EUROSIC to such person.
- Any individual is entitled to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to processing its personal data. This right of opposition may be excluded for certain processing stipulated by law (i.e.: Processing performed by financial and tax services, police, court, social security). Consequently, this mention is not enforceable if processing has an obligatory nature;
Any individual has also the right to oppose directly, for free and without any justification, to processing its personal data for marketing scopes. The information recorded is for the use by the operator and is communicated only to contractual partners of EUROSIC, under safety conditions and with the consent of target person.
- According to law no. 679/2016, you have right of access, intervention on your data, the right of not being subject to an individual decision and the right to turn to court.
- You also have the right to oppose to processing your personal data and require the deletion of data. In order to exercise such rights, you may submit a petition to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have also the right to turn to court.
- If some of your data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the obligation to inform us as soon as possible.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
EUROSIC is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights related to the contents of this website, including, but not limited to, articles, text, photos, illustrations, music, audio and video, trademarks, emblems and patterns.
No section of the intellectual property contents of this website may be reproduced, shared or published under any form or by any means, without prior written consent of EUROSIC. Consequently, the visitors of website must understand and consent not to amend, sell, share or create works/creations/derivate relying on the images and data published on this website.
5. SECURITY MEASURES FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
EUROSIC has invested in adopting technical and organisational measures of data processing, updated according to the requisites of GDPR, with a view to protect your personal data against any action of unauthorised access, improper use or reveal, unauthorised amendment, accidental destruction or loss. All EUROSIC employees and collaborators, as well as any third parties acting for and on behalf of EUROSIC have the obligation to observe the confidentiality of your personal data according to the disposals of this Policy.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
As manufacturer, EUROSIC entertains a range of commercial relations with international manufacturers and suppliers. The sole international transfers of data performed are strictly commercial and with the consent of parties and consist in contact data of the individuals signing or securing certain commercial documents such as contracts, offers of products, invoices. In addition, the transfers of such data are punctual, and involve a reduced number of individuals. From GDPR perspective, such commercial relations with external partners, from non EU countries or without conformity conditions agreed by EU, may be governed by article 49 GDPR, indent 1, paragraphs b) and c)., as well as by Preamble 111 GDPR.
7. PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
The personal data operator is the company EUROSIC SA, specialised low voltage switchboard / panel construction.
8. DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
Our clients and partners have the possibility to contact on any moment the Personal Data Manager directly, related to any issue concerning this policy, using the contact data below:
Personal data manager of EUROSIC: email@example.com
Mail address EUROSIC SA, 46C, Fabricii st., District 6, 060825 – Bucharest, Romania